Service Intelligence™, through Global Compliance, offers a variety of Code of Conduct support services to ensure that your Code is sufficient in terms of breadth, scope, and legality, that it meets your business objectives, and that it becomes ingrained in your culture. We possess the legal expertise and the practical experience necessary to help your organization establish and reinforce an effective Code of Conduct that sets the tone for your desired business culture, outlines organizational values, and enables a clear understanding of expected behavior.
- Review and assessment of an existing Code to determine adequacy and required alignment.
- Modification and updating of an existing Code to ensure effectiveness and comprehensiveness for all levels of employees and stakeholders.
- Development of a new Code to define organizational values, policies, and expected behavior
- Production, distribution, and coordinated launch of Code to provide information to employees, vendors, agents, the Board, and stakeholders.
- Ongoing awareness and education campaigns specific to organizational value to drive understanding and retention and impact behavior.
- Certification of receipt, understanding, and intent to comply with the Code by all employees and relevant stakeholders.
- Disclosure of non-compliance with Code to enable documentation and management review of exceptions.
Our team of nationally known attorneys and compliance experts reviews your Code of Conduct and other policies and provides recommendations on:
- Required content given your organization's industry, states and countries of operation, employee demographics, function, and hierarchy levels and legal and regulatory impact.
- Code comparison to best practices and those of other organizations in your industry.
- Effective formatting and communication of polices and expectations within your Code.
- Code alignment with your business objectives.
Code Development and Production
Our in-house team of subject matter experts and writers customizes a Code of Conduct that meets your specific business objectives, addresses your areas of risk, and conveys your organizational culture.
- Experienced Writers ensure that the Code is written at the median reading and comprehension level and provides clear standards of behavior.
- Commonly used language and relevant content and scenarios increase the likelihood of understanding
- Multilingual translation and cultural adaptation ensures that every employee is universally presented with your values and expected behaviors in his/her native language and that the message is received in the intended manner
- Expert Graphic Designers concept and design an appealing document that is customized to your industry and culture and consistent with corporate brand standards.
- Project Managers coordinate review and printing of Code in specified quantities and languages.
Code Distribution, Launch, and Certification
- Development of complementary materials helps to introduce your Code with consistent messaging and emphasis along with sufficient exposure.
- Manager Responsibility Guides and Discussion Starters
- Executive Management Letters of Introduction
- Wallet Cards
- E-mail Announcements
- Multiple distribution methods enable worldwide employees and stakeholders to simultaneously receive a copy of your Code.
- Hard copy distribution to business locations or personal residences
- Electronic distribution via a web link
- Validation of receipt, review, and comprehension of your Code protects your organization and lessens the chance of business misconduct.
- Web-based or Interactive Voice Response (IVR)-based certification
- Real-time, online management reports summarize participation and testing
- Reminders to employees and stakeholders that have not completed validation
- Notification to supervisors of employees who have not completed validation
- Disclosure documentation process enables employees who are not in compliance with Code policies to disclose and explain exceptions so that they can be reviewed and approved by management.
- Interactive training on your Code for new and existing employees and stakeholders facilitates both introduction and ongoing reminder of corporate values and expected behavior.
- Web-based, video or CD-based, or instructor-led options enables training of all employees and stakeholders, regardless of location or technology access
- Customization for your employee demographics, industry, and organization creates relevancy and interest
- “Crack the Code” exercise requires employees to search for answers to specific questions within the organization’s Code to increase familiarity
- Quizzes drive retention and validate comprehension
- Real-time, online reporting displays participation, completion, and scoring statistics for program oversight
To Learn more Contact Us.