Service Intelligence™ offers Mystery Shopping programs to measure the performance of your business
and front-line employees against operating standards for customer service, merchandising,
transactional accuracy and efficiency, product quality and brand representation. We offer
covert shops and evaluations to obtain objective assessments from the customer's perspective.
Mystery Shopping is conducted across all customer touch points, including in-store, telephone and
online shopping, and can include your own brand as well as competitor benchmarking programs.
Evaluation data is stored in a centralized data repository and made available through Service
Intelligence's cutting-edge aggregate reporting platform.
Mystery Shopping can be used for:
- Customer service
- Competitive benchmarking
- Sales skills and product knowledge
- Product promotion and marketing
- Brand or franchise representation
- Manufacturer's suggested pricing validation
- Transactional accuracy and efficiency
- Safety and security procedures
- Loss prevention
Service Intelligence's Mystery Shopping services are differentiated by:
- Expert program consultation and design
- Robust reporting and analytics
- Unsurpassed coverage in the U.S. and Canada
- Thorough shopper recruitment and training